None of these fields are required to search, but in order to find the most relevant results, we strongly suggest including a location and selecting the particular service you are looking for. A brief explanation of the different options follows:
Practitioner Type: The Reconnection offers numerous training programs, which gives practitioners a particular status:
- Reconnective Healing Foundational Practitioner (RHFP): These practitioners have completed the Level II Training Program, and are eligible to offer Reconnective Healing sessions.
- Reconnection-Certified Practitioner (RCP): These practitioners have also completed the training (RCPP) necessary to facilitate The Reconnection.
- Reconnective Animals Practitioners: These practitioners have completed an advanced training course that gives them specialized training for facilitating sessions for pets, livestock, and wild animals.
Practitioner Services: There are numerous services available, that our practitioners can offer:
- Reconnective Healing Sessions (RH Sessions): These are individual sessions in which the practitioner facilitates a return to an optimal state of balance, and therefore an optimal state of health and evolution.
- The Reconnection Sessions: The Reconnection is an accelerated exchange of the Energy, Light & Information found in the Reconnective Healing frequencies. This fee is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, facilitated in a two-session process.
- Practitioner Mentoring
- RCP Programs: Reconnection-Certified Practitioner Programs (RCPPs) are where you can, after becoming an RHFP, train to become a Reconnection-Certified Practitioner. These programs are specifically sold here, but this service shows whether a particular practitioner is an approved instructor of future RCPPs.
- Practitioner Credentialing
Language: There is an active practitioner in most languages, including many practitioners that communicate in many different languages. Selecting a particular language in search will filter to only practitioners that selected that particular language.
Location: This field allows you to search your city, state, country, postal code, or anything else you would feel comfortable as a "google-maps" search. If you have any issues receiving relevant results, try using your country.
Name: This field allows you to find a particular practitioner, based on any portion of their name.